I am on SSI and I am in so much pain, it is unbearable !!!No DENTIST WILL TAKE CARE OF ME ON MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN !!

What am I to do ? If I was on WeLFARE, I found someone who would , lmao . What is this world coming to ? Where am I to go ?

The medical field is a DISGRACE !! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE !!This toothache is enough pain , I can't take it much lomger.

It's been four days looking for a dentist, No ONE - No- ONE has an empathy.I am crying while trying to type this, the paid - the pain !!

Had an Experience with Lakemoor Dental?

Comments

Excellent comment Sharon.We have never refused to treat a patient in need.

We do accept CARE CREDIT. On the business side,unfortunately we are a fee for service industry,just like your grocery store is a fee for product industry. If however,a patient does not get approved for Care Credit, there are roughly 20 low-fee for service dental clinics in Northern Illinois area. At patients request we will offer this information.

Thanks again Sharon for your input.We NEVER want to hear of anyone ever suffering from tooth pain.

See if you can apply for a Care Credit card. These are specifically for medical (and dental) and offer no finance charges for a certain amount of months. I keep one for emergencies such as yours.